Our lawn restoration service is a comprehensive plan to provide you the healthiest lawn possible. Our program restores your lawn from the soil up.
Are you experiencing any of these lawn problems?
- Bumpy lawn
- Compacted soil
- Disease or insect issues
- Poor grass growth
- Excessive weeds
- Thin turf
- Bare spots
The good news is these issues are reversible. After an evaluation, a Stevenson Lawn Care expert will work with you to devise a program that best fits your unique lawn care needs and your desired outcome.
What to Expect
- A soil sample analysis will uncover the nutrient needs of the soil
- Selection of the best grass species for your yard’s unique environment
- Implementation of restorative actions, which may include:
- Aeration to alleviate soil compaction
- Overseeding to create a uniform lawn, filling in bare patches
- Compost topdressing to enhance soil composition
- Fertilizer applications to create a more heat, pest, and disease-resistant lawn
Call us today to get started!